Is Face Primer Important?

What is flawless make-up for if it doesn't stay long?

We usually put make-up on before leaving the house and expect it to stay all day, but do you know what you do wrong when it doesn't? The answer to why your make-up doesn't stay or last as long as you want it to is because there's no primer underneath that make-up. You must always moisturize and prime your skin before you apply anything else on it. It acts like a base, it smooths out your skin and makes it easier for you to work with. Most primers also help blurring out the pores like the Benefit's POREfessional Face Primer.

I got mine in this set


It comes in a tube with different sizes. You can get either one size bigger or smaller than what I have here.


As you can see, the name has said it all. It does minimize the appearance of your pores & fine lines and also make your make-up stay put. It has a very thick consistency, but it feels very lightweight and silky on the skin. If you have oily skin, do not worry because this product is oil-free and based on my own experience, it gives you a matte appearance to your overly shiny forehead or T-zone area. I would say this product is worth buying as you only need a small amount for your entire face.


One thing I like the most about this product is that you can use it on its own. Everyday is a lazy day to me and I personally don't like using foundation, so something light like this primer that can blur the imperfection without having to layer your skin with anything else is my go-to. Also, the company claims that it contains Vitamin E. The packaging itself is so convenient, something I can easily carry with me when I travel.

Comments

  1. What's the usual cost for this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently the price for the one that I got (which is 22ml) is $31. Now you can get one with a value size (which is 44ml) for $49 only.

      Delete

Post a Comment