MOODmatcher Review

Hello, my loyal readers. How have you been? I apologise for not updating my blog for quite a long time. Life’s been crazy. Good kind of crazy though.

This time I’m back with a review on two lipsticks I received from MOODmatcher. Before I talk about the products and my thoughts on them, I'd like to thank MOODmatcher for sending me their lipsticks to try.


First of all, this range comes in many colors and don’t be shocked if you see the green one or even the blue one because it won’t be green nor blue on the lips since the color will be based on the temperature of your body. Isn’t it cool? So even if two different persons wear exactly the same lipstick, it doesn’t mean they would get exactly the same result. This lipstick also claims to last for 12 hours!

So here are the two colors I received. They are brown and red.

This is how the brown one looks on me. On my lips, it looks like deep red with slightly brown tint. As you can see, this lipstick has sheer result.

First application

When I wipe it with a tissue, it turns matte and fades into a coral color which I’m pretty satisfied with.

After I wiped it
Here’s how the red one looks on me. The red looks brighter compared to the red from the brown lipstick. And this one has a pink tint to it. Same as the other one, this one has sheer finish too.

First application



I think when I wipe it with a tissue, this one stays the same in terms of color, except it also turns matte. Even if the color fades, it only fades slightly.

After I wiped it

Funny enough, the red one appears almost exactly the same on my lips.


In my opinion, this lipstick is suitable for work, party, and event because it does stays forever on the lips. Even if it fades when you eat or when you wipe your lips, it fades beautifully (as you can see in those photos above).

So if it stays that long, is it still comfortable to wear? YES! It’s not drying the lips at all and it doesn’t feel heavy, especially once you wipe your lips to get that matte look, it feels like you have nothing on your lips.
Is it transfer-proof? No, when you first apply it as it has that sheer finish. Though it doesn't transfer as much as regular lipsticks do. However, it is TRANSFER-PROOF once you wipe it like I showed you above since it's become matte.

Because everything has its plus and minus, the only thing I don’t like is this lipstick leaves stain on the lips. As you see in this photo, I have removed the lipstick with a makeup remover but there’s still pink stain on my lips. Just slightly. This won’t stop me from using the lipstick though because I really like how the color turns out on my lips.
After I removed the lipstick
Overall, I actually like the lipsticks. Which color do I prefer? Well, I like both colors because as I mentioned before, both of them turn out great on me.



Comments