Independence Day Makeup Look


 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, INDONESIA!


Before showing you what I have accomplished this time, I would like to apologize for being MIA for the past few months. It has been quite some time, I know, but I am back now. And, I am back with a makeup look that I created mostly using local brand products to celebrate the Independence Day of Indonesia.
So here is the look.


It is nothing too dramatic, as in no wings, no fake lashes. I would say it is wearable even though it is not a natural look. Obviously, you can wear this look not only on this day, but also to parties, events or even when you just hang out with your friends (if natural is not really your thing).

Moving on to the products that I have used for this look.


As you can see, I mixed both local brand and international brand because I do not own enough local brand products to complete this look and I do not want to go buy new ones just for the sake of this blog. (I am not a big money waster!)

These are the international brand products


La Tulipe Cosmetiques CC cream #SelfieReady in shade 01
LT Pro Count On Me Contouring & Highlighting Cream

Inez Cosmetics
Originally, I wanted to use the color red and white on the lids, unfortunately there is no red color on this palette, so I chose the closest one, which is a burgundy color. Almost like a plum, I would say.
I used the eyeshadows, blush and lipstick from this Inez Cosmetics palette. I can write a review on the palette if you want to know my opinions on it. Just let me know.




Once again, apologies for not posting for months and thank you for the ones who constantly read my blog. To Indonesia, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!


Comments