NIVEA EVENT: Make Up by You

HELLO EVERYONE!

This time I am going to share my happiness and great experience with you guys. So I was invited to an event held by Nivea on 24th September 2017 at Ringroad CityWalks, Medan. I had never been to an event like this, so I would like to thank Nivea as well as Medanbeautygram for inviting me.


The event started at Guardian Pharmacy. There were 25 of us, bloggers and vloggers, who participated. They explained a little bit about Nivea and the activities we were going to do.


We were then divided into a group of 5, but we did not get to choose our team members. Instead, we were asked to draw a paper from a fishbowl, where the name of our team was written. There were team Flawless, Queen, Babe, Chic, and Glam. I am team Babe!

Figuring who were in the same team

Team Babe
And the team leaders was picked.


Then, each team was given 500,000 rupiahs vouchers that we had to spend on makeup products in 10 minutes. It was not a lot of money and definitely not a lot of time, but we all made it.


It was a must to purchase Nivea micellar water and eye makeup remover

And once we were done, we were gathered together and guided towards the actual venue. Each group had their own table. Here are my beautiful team mates!

Karina

Yunike

Pipie

Novita

As soon as we all settled down, we were asked to get ready to start the challenge. So the challenge is to create a makeup look in 15 minutes. BAM! I honestly thought I would not be able to finish on time, but I was wrong.

The look that each member had to create was already set by Nivea, so none of us could pick an easy look.
Five makeup looks for each group


When that 15 minutes almost gone, a makeup artist from Indonesia, Bubah Alfian, joined us. What a distraction! I was seated at the front and I just wanted to look at him talking. He is so humble!



He was also the one to pick the winners of this challenge. My team did not win, but we did not feel sad at all because this was all for fun and we did have a lot of fun even though everything was done in a rush. Congratulations to the winners!

The winners

And, we had lunch together for an hour or so. Many of us started to take pictures too. Literally, everywhere. Though we were provided a photobooth service.



Me and my cousin

Finally, we joined Bubah Alfian talk show. We got to ask questions and he demonstrated a few things about makeup.



Before we went home, Nivea gave us a goodie bag with Nivea products (of course) in it. Here is a sneakpeak of what is inside.



These are only half of what is inside the the bag. I am not talking about them here because I will write another blog to mainly focus on these products. If you want to know what else I got and whether or not these products worth buying, then you have to stay tuned for my next post.

Overall, I really enjoyed this event. It was tiring but I loved it. It gave me a different experience and I got to meet a lot of people as well as the humble Bubah Alfian. To Nivea, thank you once again for having me!


Here's the video regarding this event. Posted it just so you can see more of it (only because I love you, my loyal readers). If you want to find me on YouTube, my channel is Sparkling Niki. See you there!



Comments