BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL


As some of you may already know, last month was my birthday month, so I am here now to share with you the birthday gifts I received from my bestfriend and relatives. I am not showing every single one of them as I think I should not mention part of it here because I do not want to appear like I am showing off.

Anyway, here is the first gift I received. If you watched my random vlog with my bestfriend, Diana, you should know that she gave me my gift /days/ before my birthday. I must say she was the earliest one.


One is the satin lipstick and the other is the matte liquid lipstick. Not that I do not own enough lipsticks, but it is always nice to have something to add to my collections. Hah.


Next one is from one of my relatives. I am not going to say much about it as it is only a shirt. It does not mean it is any less special though!


Last one is from my beloved cousin. She actually wrapped the gifts and wrote me a letter. How thoughtful.



Again, I got another lipstick and a lipstick stand.


That is all. I love them all equally. I appreciate every single one of them no matter how small or big the gifts were, how low or high the prices were. The effort you guys made is what I thank for. Remembering my birthday was already something for me. These gifts only made my day even more. So, THANK YOU.


Comments