Kanebo Event


 Not too long ago I was invited to attend an event held by Kanebo. For those of you who do not know, Kanebo is a skincare brand from Japan. The purpose of this event was mainly to introduce the brand to newcomers. Kanebo also offered us free skincare treatment, makeover, as well as helping us check the level of oiliness of our skin and helping us pick the right products for our skin.






Since everyone who came might get a free skin treatment, I myself took the chance to try Kanebo products for the first time. The products used were chosen by the Kanebo consultant as she knew which products suit my skin type best.



Products chosen for me

Since I had makeup on, what they did first was to remove my makeup by using Kanebo BLANCHIR Superior Cream Cleansing.



After my makeup was off, she then started washing my face using Kanebo BLANCHIR clay wash conditioner.


Then, she also let me try one of Kanebo's best selling products, which is the Kanebo Impress Brightener. It is something for deep cleansing and it is used to remove dead skin and it can be used daily. After making sure my skin was clean, she let a mask sit on my face for about 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes, she removed the mask and used a cotton pad to apply Kanebo BLANCHIR WHITENING clear conditioner. I think this acts like a toner. She also applied some moisturizer on my face, however I do not know the name as I forgot to take a photo of it.


Once she finished prepping my skin, I was moved to the makeup area where I got my makeup done. So here are the products they used on me. Not too many and nothing too complicated.



Face Primer
Foundation

Face Powder
Eye Primer

Eyeshadows


Mascara
Lipstick


And here is the final result.




Comments

Post a Comment